Some of us go through entire life complaining and not notice that life is a gift. We get so engrossed in our day to day activities that we fail to notice the magic that life gives us free of cost!!
How many times do we notice the early morning sky, the grandeur of sunset,the flock of birds passing by..the miraculous colours of a flower & leaves..
Lets take a deep breath and be thankful for this life. Our own body is a marvel of intelligence. The way its design, it knows exactly how to pump blood in the heart, how many times the heart needs to beat and how to digest. Our body has more intelligence then we can comprehend and do we ever wonder what have we done to deserve this? This life, this body and everything that comes with it.. It is a gift.
Whichever muscle works more, becomes stronger, we can either complain or be grateful, we decide.
Benefits of Gratitude
Do’s & Don’ts
- Notice your day to day world and keep a journal.
- Constantly focus on positive things
- Give compliments, and MEAN it!
- Be genuinely interested when listening to others..
- Vow to not complain/ criticise for 7 days, as a practice..
- During tough situations ask yourself “what lesson is here for me?